Friday 22 June 2012

Friday!!~ freedom!!!!

eh waah~~ want write in english ??? xp!!!! im PRA-U nw~~the lower one~~haha~~

teacher Muet hv give a topic for our public speaking nexweek .. im choose no7,teacher said taken, no 10? teacher say taken again!!! errr~~~seem  i just take the date of my birthday,19 looo,~~ and my topic is FOOD!!

ohhh~~i like it so much!! i like to eat, of course i like this topic, and everyone who sit next with me, and behind me think i can talk topic about food without any problem xp!! oh God.. topic "food"?so easy~~hmm~look like easy and simple..but,hv you ever listen.. the most easily one,is the most hard to speaking one~~ ngeeee~~~ look i need to improve my english already~~and~~I just thinking about it~~what will happen when teacher listen our speaking nexwek??? SO cool~~if everyone talk in english~~but,if everyone talk in english just like the tv show title "OH MY ENGLISH"??    nevermind,nevermind, we should always learn from mistake.....alright??~~ haha!! then, GOODLUCK more and more for my friends.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment